Our Rheumatoid Arthritis Wrist, Hand and Finger Splint is designed for the treatment of moderate contractures of the wrist, hand and fingers. Its function is to provide joint alignment and immobilize the wrist, hand and fingers in a functional and comfortable position. It is recommended for use for those who have Rheumatoid arthritis, contractures of the wrist, hand (with or without radial or ulnar deviations of the hand), contractures in flexion or hyperextension. Made in breathable and supportive fabric ensuring it is comfortable when worn and is available in 3 sizes – small, medium and large. Fitting this rheumatoid arthritis brace is easy – place your thumb through the thumb hole then adjust and close the two Velcro straps on the wrist. Place your first finger in the hole and secure with Velcro tab, continue to do this for all of your fingers until they are in the required position. To remove simply undo the two Velcro wrist straps and remove.
How to Measure & Sizing Guide:
To find the correct size required please measure the circumference of your palm (right or left hand) and choose from the size range below (in centimetres):
Small – 16 – 18 cm
Medium – 18 – 21cm
Large – 21 – 25cm
- Recommended to use to provide breathable and comfortable support for use for those who have Rheumatoid arthritis, contractures of the wrist, hand (with or without radial or ulnar deviations of the hand), contractures in flexion or hyperextension.
- Helps to improve finger alignment, hand and wrist function.
- Finger bands correct the position of the fingers and are joined to one another by Velcro® straps.
- The palm area contains an internal reinforcement to provide soft and flexible support.
- Designed in machine washable, breathable and supportive fabric which is 100% latex free. Available in 3 sizes – small, medium and large. Please see our size / measuring guide for more information on how to measure and select the right size below.