Swapping your insoles for special Orthotic ones will correct over or under pronated feet, giving relief from foot, knee, leg and back pain.
Orthotic insoles are also perfect for collapsed and fallen arches, this is caused when your tendons are not all pulling in the same way.
Flat feet will cause your feet to fall inward (over pronation), this has a knock-on effect to other parts of your body.
Having flat feet, fallen arches, can produce pain in your calves, knees, back and can lead to a bad posture.
Using Orthotic insoles daily will correct the tendons in your arch.
They are a must if you spend all day working on your feet.
Very easy to use, just take out your old insoles (please check they are removable before buying).
Then use the old insoles a template and cut around them for a precise fit. If the new insoles fit straight away just slip them in
Made from medical grade EVA foam with a soft velour top for extra comfort.
NeoPhysio Orthotic insoles have been designed with a shock absorbing pads in the heel and ball of foot.
These pads combined with the lightweight EVA foam are effective at absorbing shocks and heel strikes. Reducing stress of impact strikes on your joints.
The deep contoured heel stabilizes the foot while the raised EVA arch provides support to your tendons. This reduces pressure on the medial arch to aid rest and recovery.
They can be worn inside shoes, trainers, and boots. They will raise your heel up by around 1cm so they might not be suitable for tight fitting shoes/boots.
Please Note, you may experience some pain and discomfort when you first start wearing them.
This is normal. You are starting to stretch your tendons back into the correct position.
Please start slowly to get your feet use to them by wearing them a couple of hours a day and slowly increasing the length of time.
If in doubt always seek professional advise.
- Are you suffering with: Plantar Fasciitis, Policeman’s Heel, flat Feet, Lower Back Pain, Arthritis, Achilles Tendonitis, and Collapsed Arches? Swapping your insoles for special Orthotic ones will Help with all these conditions and more.
- Very easy to use, just take out your old insoles (please check they are removable before buying). Then use your old insoles as a template and cut around them for a precise fit, or if they fit straight away then just slip them in.
- Made from medical grade EVA foam with gel shock absorbing pads in the heel and ball of foot for extra comfort. The deep contoured heel cups stabilize your foot while the raised EVA arch provides beneficial support to your tendons.
- If you spend all day on your feet, swapping to Orthotic Insoles will soothe your aches and pains away. They will raise your heel up by around 1cm so might not be suitable for tight fitting shoes/boots
- They can be worn inside shoes, trainers, and boots. Can be used while working, running, or just sitting around. Unisex item, suitable for both men and women